Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vampire's Kiss

VAMPIRE'S KISS

You sense me hiding.
From the shadows I stalk.
You try to avoid me.
As closer I get, the faster you walk.

You try to flee.
You try to hide.
Yet within a heartbeat,
I'm there at your side.

You stare deep,
Deep into my eyes.
You cannot move,
Your whole body paralyzed.

Your neck is exposed.
With one single bite.
Your blood flows to me,
As you hold me tight.

You thrill to my touch,
My every caress.
Your life flows to me,
And to you, my death.

Your darkest desire,
Your deepest pain.
You cry out your longing.
Again and again.

I continue to drink.
Your life's single spark
Starts to grow dim,
and fade into dark.

We end the embrace,
The blood ceases to flow.
I fly quickly away,
And soon, you'll know.

How much you want,
How much you'll miss,
How much you need,
The vampire's kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment